Hi this is Aya from Pooch Proper.
I hope you all are doing well.
I am so happy to announce that we are reopening on Feb 10th, 2021.
To keep you and your families safe we will be implementing a zero contact grooming experience. How does that work? I’ll explain.
- Prior to your appointment we will leave our garage door open. Inside, we will prepare a crate for you to keep your pet safe.
- Open the crate and place your pet inside. Please make sure that the crate is locked and remember to leave the leash on your pet.
- We encourage our customers to pay with E-Transfer to minimize contact. If that is not possible we will accept debit or credit card. We will not accept CASH at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience but we feel this is the right thing to do.
- To discuss your pet’s haircut or style please send a text message and photo or share preferences by email prior to your appointment.
- Please understand, depending on the condition of your pet’s coat we may need to cut it shorter than normal.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. I am looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Note our new business hours are Monday – Friday 10am – 1pm, closed Saturdays and open Sunday from 10am – 2pm.